& by planting churches with the same world-changing vision.
- Sharing & teaching people how to have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Helping people to discover their gifting & destiny in life
- Creating a healthy environment where people can grow, be developed & make an impact in their world
- Creating a community of small groups where individuals will find fulfillment in their lives, regardless of age & marital status
- Helping Godʼs people to build strong families
- Blessing the local communities & businesses through prayer, deeds & love
- Planting churches with the same vision in Ireland & abroad
In 1991, Sergio and Cathy founded Lake Ministries International, an Apostolic Ministry seeking to plant churches across Ireland and abroad, and raise up dynamic Christian leaders in these times.
They have pioneered and oversee church plants in Dublin, Clonmel and Cavan, now called Word of Life Impact Ministries. They also have helped grow churches in Poland and Italy. Each church is independent and has their own vision and leadership.
Sergio and Cathy had a deep burden for people to come to know Christ, and for the Body of Christ. They operated under an apostolic anointing and shared sound biblical teaching with an edge. They ministered in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, with signs and wonders, healing and deliverance.
Sergio sadly, finished the race on 18th May, 2022 at the age of 73 years. He left a great inheritance for his family and church. The work continues under the leadership of his wife Cathy.
Sergio and Cathy had been married for 51 years. Cathy now lives in County Cavan. They have 4 grown up children and 8 grandchildren to date. Sergio was originally born in Italy and Cathy was born in Bermuda, but have lived in Ireland since they got married in 1971. Sergio became an Irish citizen and was more Irish than some Irish people.
Cathy is now the Senior Pastor and oversees the other churches. She also is a gifted teacher of the Word of God and demonstrates a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and flows in the gift of the Holy Spirit. She has a deep desire to see believers walk in a divine health and wholeness to fulfil their God given destiny. She is also passionate about the importance of strong relationships, marriages and families in our lives.
Word of Life Impact Ministries meets every Sunday morning at 11am at Mount Horeb Apostolic House, Crossrule, Ballyjamesduff, Co. Cavan, A82 F3F6.